BriteTap® Chicken Waterer
Clean Water Made Simple
Traditional chicken waterers are easily contaminated when dirt, debris and droppings fall into open pans of water.
The BriteTap waterer is different. It completely shields your flock's water from contamination, so the water stays sparkling clean and hygienic. No more poop-filled pans of water for you to touch or wash out!
The BriteTap waterer is fully covered. Chickens drink from special valves called poultry nipples located on the bottom of the BriteTap waterer.
Even chickens that have used a traditional waterer all their lives quickly learn to use the BriteTap waterer because they instinctively peck at the red water valves. Once one bird learns how to drink, the rest quickly do as well -- generally in just a few minutes.
The BriteTap waterer was a finalist in the 2012 Spark International Design Competition that recognizes product innovation and beauty.
Create Your Own Customized Waterer
- Keeps water sparkling clean.
- No messy pans to touch or wash.
- Supports up to 16 chickens.
- Proximity to the water tank prevents birds from perching on top.
- Works for baby chicks, chickens, ducks, and other small fowl.
- Clear plastic design and clean-out plugs make cleaning the interior a snap.
- Doesn't rust like metal waterers.
- Set up is easy, fast and doesn't require special tools or skills.
- Easily attaches to Rubbermaid and Igloo brand water coolers that act as the water supply tank.
The BriteTap Waterer can be attached to a wide variety of plastic containers that act as the water supply tank.
- Use a Rubbermaid or Igloo brand water cooler. Just unscrew the cooler spigot and replace it with the BriteTap waterer. Works on standard 2, 3, 5 and 10 gallon models.
- Purchase a BriteTap Combo Pack that includes a BriteTap and a 2-gallon cooler.
- Make your own waterer using a plastic pitcher, bucket or other food grade plastic container. Just drill and hole into the side of the container.
- The BriteTap waterer comes with all the hardware you'll need to attach it to a water supply tank. For more information see the "Extended Information" tab at the top of this page.
Were so sure you'll love your BriteTap waterer that we'll give you your money back if you're not fully satisfied. Just return it to us withiin 30 days from the date of delivery and we'll refund your product purchase. No questions asked.
Canadians should order product BT200-CA from our Canadian Products Page (Click Here). BT200-CA is the same product as in the United States but ships from our warehouse in Toronto so there are no duties to pay and no hassles with customs forms. Hooray!
BriteTap Quick Overview from ChickenWaterer on Vimeo.
Rubbermaid® and Igloo® are respectively the trademarks of Newell-Rubbermaid Inc., and Igloo Products Corp.