BriteTap® Automatic Chicken Nipple Waterer
Clean Water Made SimpleTM
Due to high demand, this product is out-of-stock till late spring/early summer 2018. We are not accepting backorders at this time but appreciate your interest in our product and ask that you visit again later this year.
Traditional chicken waterers are easily contaminated when chicken droppings fall into open pans of water.
The BriteTap waterer completely shields your flock's water from dirt and droppings so the water stays sparking clean and hygienic. No poop-filled pans of water to touch or wash out!
The BriteTap is fully covered. Chickens drink from chicken nipples (special valves) on the bottom of the BriteTap waterer.
Even chickens that have used a traditional waterer all their lives quickly learn to use the BriteTap waterer because instinctively peck at the red water valves.
The BriteTap waterer was a finalist in the 2012 Spark International Design Competition that recognizes innovation functionality and beauty.
Why The BriteTap Waterer Is The Best Poultry Waterer
- Keeps water sparkling clean and healthy for chickens.
- Less daily work for you --- No need to clean the waterer every day.
- Keeps chickens happy and prevents boredom because they enjoy pecking at the chicken nipples.
- Doesn't rust like metal waterers.
- Set up is fast and easy. No special skills or tools required.
- Easily attaches to Rubbermaid and Igloo brand water coolers and other plastic containers that act as the water supply tank.
- Supports up to 16 chickens.
- Works for baby chicks, chickens, ducks, guineas and other small fowl.
Attaches To Many Plastic Containers That Act As The Water Supply Tank
The BriteTap waterer can be attached to a wide variety of plastic containers that act as the water supply tank:
- Use a Rubbermaid® or Igloo® brand water cooler. Just unscrew the spigot and replace it with the BriteTap waterer. Works on standard 2, 3, 5, and 10 gallon coolers.
- Purchase the BriteTap Combo Pack that includes a BriteTap waterer and a 2-gallon cooler.
- Make your own waterer using a pitcher, bucket or other food grade plastic container. Just drill a hole in the side of the container. The BriteTap waterer comes with all the hardware you need to attach it to a water supply tank. See the "Extended Information" tab at the top of this page for more information.
We're so sure you'll love the BriteTap waterer that we'll give you your money back if your not fully satisfied. Just return it to us within 30 days from the date of delivery and we'll refund your product purchase. No questions asked.
BriteTap Quick Overview (March 2014) from ChickenWaterer on Vimeo.
Rubbermaid® and Igloo® are respectively the trademarks or Newell-Rubbermaid, Inc. and Igloo Products Corp.