Two poultry valves (also called poultry nipples) for use on the BriteTap waterer. The kit also includes two grey, cup-shaped gaskets that work with the BriteTap waterer to create a water-tight seal.
- Made of sturdy Polyacetal thermoplastic and stainless steel.
- Valves disassemble for easy cleaning.
To learn how to properly install poultry nipples, please review the Technical Specs information in the tab above.
Valve Models & Replacement Parts:
BriteTap waterers currently sold on our web site use Model #2B valves to match with our current production model BriteTap waterer. If you purchase replacement valves, we will send you Model #2B valves unless you tell us to do otherwise.
Customers who need Model #1 or 2A valves for older model BriteTap wateers should specify the model number they need in the "Other Comments" box when placing an order.
- Model #1 - used on BriteTap waterers sold from August 2011 through May 2012. This type of valve has a straight top and smooth bottom.
- Model #2A - used on BriteTap waterers sold after May 2012. This type of valve has a tapered top and fins on the bottom.
- Model #2B - used on BriteTap waterers sold after March 2013. This is the same valve as 2A but uses a grey cup-shaped gasket to accommodate the larger port hole on a modified version of the BriteTap waterer.